- GNU/Linux Enthusiast
- Software Engineer
- Avid Reader
- Day Dreamer
- Caffeine junkie
- Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
- Gender: Hacktivist
- Birthday: November 11 (Feel free to send me Birthday presents)
- Sexuality: Sapiosexual
Tagsactivists, a-team, malayalam-l10n-team, pootle
KalbosAnglų, Hindi, Malajalių, Sanskritas
- Twitter: _stultus
Akshay S Dinesh
Hrishi (stultus) inspires me, not just in Mozilla, but in FOSS and in life as well.
- He's a strong advocate of net neutrality, Internet freedom, and related topics and is a prominent figure in Kerala influencing the masses.
- He's a huge force in Malayalam localization projects.
- He's an active contributor to various other free software projects and activities.
- He's an avid reader and working with him is a delight.
Anivar A Aravind
Hrishi is an Active Contributor and in Malayalam L10n and Indian language i18n features development.
He was part of leadership team of Firefox Malayalam Review meetup https://reps.mozilla.org/e/mozilla-l10n-malayalam-meet/
He was an active participant in Indic FirefoxOS L10n Sprint 2014 https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/Indic_FirefoxOS_L10n_Sprint_2014 and Indic Hackathon in 2015 https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Meetings/IndiaQ12015
Hrishi is localizing Firefox in Malayalam.