Mozillian for 8 years Jun 2012
Lover of all things open and good. I blog here.
My speaking interests include OpenSource software, Python development and community building.
- Launched Firefox OS localization team for Zimbabwe Ndebele language. I contributed to this team until the Firefox OS project was discontinued.
- Tester during Firefox OS Tablet Contribution Program
- Firefox OS launch team.
- Mozilla Rep/Participation Team from 2011 - 2018.
- QA for mozillians.org redesign.
- QA for Firefox pre-release builds(nightly and beta).
- Contributor to CI Automation and Taskcluster.
Here's a list of some of the bugs I have worked on.
Tagsone and done, sf-monument, summit2013, summit2013-toronto, localization, qa, mozilla zimbabwe, webqa, mozilla africa
Skillscss, django, html, linux, pytest, python, webdriver
- Twitter: terrameijar