I Start to use IT Technologies from I was 7 years old, and, from that moment, my life is changed. During my Studies I getting in touch with various Programming Languages. From 2004 I'm a Linux user and from 2006 I'm Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird User. I take a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science in the year 2017.
What do I do?
- I'm a Freelance Developer and an Amazon Employee
Actually I'm Restarting to be a Mozilla Contributor
In the Past I was involved in this Program or Project:
In the past I worked in these projects and programs :
- Mozilla Reps (Reps Council Member, Reps Resources and Review Team Member)
- Mozilla Campus Club Program (Regional Coordinator & Campus Advisory Committee)
- Internet Health Report (Global Community Committee Member)
- Mozilla Festival 2018 (Space Wrangler)
- Localization in Italian
- Regional Community Coach (Region 3)
- Reps Resources in Europe (Mozilla Reps Program)
- Open Leadership Training Program (Mentor)
- Coordination inside the Mozilla Italia Community
- Coordination of the local regional community in Cagliari
- Mozilla Learning Network (Club Captain)
- Mozilla Festival 2017 (Space Wrangler)
- Firefox Student Ambassadors Program (Regional Ambassador Lead & Campus Advisory Committee)
- Mozilla Developer Network Localization
- Mozilla Support
- Reps Regional Coach for Region 3
- Mozilla’s Leadership Toolkit Team Member
- Community Advisory Group Member
As Mozillians and Club Captain I've Done:
An GitHub Repo with all resources made for the club: Repository Link
A series of laboratories concerning the WebLiteracy named "Webateca" who help the people in the three level of web interaction (Read, Write and Participate): First Month Report Link
The First Mozilla Event in Sardinia #MozillaDay Cagliari. Here I talked about the Mozilla Foundation, the FSA Program and I've done a Workshop about LightBeam: Blog Post: MozillaDay Link
Some other informations are in my Personal Blog: Link
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edovio
Edoardo is amazing, with him we are started to reorganize the FSA program in Italy and improve our community. QWe are started also to organize the Firefox Clubs in Italy and started new promotional way to attract new volunteer and do a correct promotion about the FSA Manifesto.
One of my RAL interviewee and the first RAL in Europe. He is very much passionate about the FSA program and since he became an RAL he have done a lot of meetings and events already to promote the program and recruit more FSA in his region. He also contributes in translating some pages in MDN and Sumo to Italian. He is really motivated to do more to have the FSA program expanded in Italy.
Edoardo has helped quite a bit with translating MDN and Sumo pages to Italian. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/profiles/edovio https://support.mozilla.org/it/user/edovio