Co-Founder and CTO of a Web Agency in Rome, Codeat. Core Contributor of WordPress, member of the Italian community as PTE and WP Rome meetup co-organizer and many other communities. President of Industria Italiana del software libero (Italian association for professional that work with open source software).
"My friends say that I am an OpenSource Multiversal that is the best way to explain myself in few words"
Actual: Mozilla Reps Council, Mozilla TechSpeakers, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Campus Club Regional Coordinator
He has contributed as contributor:
- RepsNext and many meetings about Reps
- Reps Regional Coach
- Reps Mobilizer for Addon in Italy
- Translation for Italians stuff
- Involved with Italian Firefox Vademecum
- Involved In Open Design for coding issues
- Mozilla Italia Participation Team
He has contributed as developer:
- A lot of talks about WebExtension and tiny tools
- HTML Mozilla Presentation Boilerplate
- Wordpress Promote MDN plugin maintainer
- Involved in WordPress projects for Mozilla community (templates and plugins)
- Patches for reps.mozilla.org, mozillians.org, Transivion
- Tech-Speakers-Map to find the nearest Tech Speaker to you
- Web Compat for Italy
- Firefox OS Quick Guide in Italian with new chapters
- Marketplace Contributor of September 2014
- Dev contributions on FirefoxUX/StyleGuide, mofo-bootstrap, Mozilla Card Generator, Firefox OS Boilerplate APP, Dart Firefox OS Boilerplate App
Old Programs: TBTW Coach Campaign, Foxfooding program, TCP program participant, Apps on Flame, Firefox OS App Days, Mozilla Club Captain.
Access Groupsnda, open innovation + reps council, slack-access
Altres llengües:Anglès, Esperanto, Espanyol, Italià
Crea un compte
Daniele is a Mozilla Rep and regular contributor to Participation Systems.
Hallvord Reiar Michaelsen Steen
Contributed actively to handling our site compatibility bugs in Italy and also organised other volunteers to help out.
Daniele is an active contributor, developer, evangelist, and localizer. He was also the Marketplace contributor of the month for Sep 2014: https://blog.mozilla.org/apps/2014/09/30/september-contributor-of-the-month-daniele-scasciafratte/
Daniele is a member of the Italian community, helped with the Firefox OS training during the launch in Italy, and also active in meetings and events about Firefox OS.
Daniele contributes to Mozilla in many ways - as an Open Web app developer, app localizer, Marketplace day participant, recruiter of new contributors -- an all-around good guy and splendid Mozillian.
Daniele has helped a lot of developers with Firefox OS, translations, and presenting Mozilla technologies.